]

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Creating and innovating.

| |
Hi there.

Holiday is here! Got 1 week break away from the hectic life a uni student.

YEAY!

Can't remember the last time I took a breather.

So, I have a bit of free time on my hand.
And today, is the most productive day I've been this week.

:3

before
After
Before
After

Yeah I photoshopped +Suhaida Sulaiman pictures. She asked me to help her out on one of her assigments where she needed to do an abstract background. Well one thing led to another and I stumbled upon cool and simple tutorials on how to do this effects.

And I found a couple more simple yet cool tutorials. Can't wait to try 'em! :D

4 comments:

Author

wehhhh. second picture lawaaaaaaaa.

Got talent..creative

Author

you want it? jap i email.

Author

thanks. glad you like it. :D

Post a Comment