]

Saturday 16 March 2013

Masterpiece.

| |

Hey guys. I just wanted to try something new today. I have been experimenting a bit with Malay language, and this is one of the result of the experiment. :D

I tried to infused a deep and powerful message in this poem(is it a poem?). Let me know if you can feel the story behind this masterpiece (Funny story, I translate "karya" using Google Translate and this is what it gave me, I am self centered kind a guy, but I am not that full of my self to labelled my own work as a masterpiece. but hey, I am not going to argue with Google. hahaha).


I hope you guys can enjoy this masterpiece LOL and feel free to comment. 


Kekosongan


Sukar untuk aku pilih apabila penulis menulis sekadar asalkan tulis.

Buat aku merasa kesal dan sesal menghabiskan seminit dua untukku membaca warkah penulisan penulis. 

Yang hanya sekadar menggabungkan huruf menjadi perkataan dan perkataan menjadi ayat.

Apabila roda tetikusku sudah penat bergolek, dan mataku kabur kepenatan,

Aku menolak tetikus ku menuju bucu tetingkapku 

Dan melenyapkan dari pandangan permandangan yang penuh perhiasan.




Tamat.


Karya: MHD, March 2013.





Pada yang tak dapat tangkap mesej yang aku cuba nak sampaikan, maybe gamba ini membantu. Maybe.


2 comments:

Author

In other category you ain't 'self-centered' but you're an introvert type of person or in other words you're a good listener.

Author

Haha,yeah I get that A LOT. It's a curse..btw, its impressive that you, sir, manage to catch that..

Post a Comment