]

Tuesday 30 April 2013

I still love you.

| |
It has been almost 4 years now since the first day you became mine.
I still remember our first date.
You and I walk together, clinging close to me not wanting to let me go.
Hugging me, caressing me.
Making me feel like I am your world.

You were my only one,
And I went everywhere with you.
Everywhere.
Anywhere.

You have been there for me.
Taking everything that I throw at you.
Through thick to thin, rain or shine, you are still there, silently, faithfully,
Waiting for me to caress you back.
Waiting to feel the love from me.
Waiting for me to fulfill my promise.
To spent time with you.

But I never did.

Before I knew it,
4 years have passed.

Those sparkling smile, has become sallow,
The not-wanting-to let-go hugs, has become perforce,
The loving caress has become bitter blister,

When I was being too rough to you,
you lay there, silently took it, blow-by-blow,
I thought you were enjoying it,
as much as I do.
Oh how wrong can I be.


When you cried,
during most of our dates,
almost all...of our dates.
I thought it was normal,
Oh how stupid can I be.


I know this post,
will not make up for all that I have done.
However, I hope it is not too late to tell you.




















That I still love you.

I do,
even after I have bought new shoes,


No shoes caress my feet like you do.














Updated 8.5.2013, shout out to +Suhaida Sulaiman for correcting my mistakes. Thanks :D

5 comments:

ak hengatkan ape la td! sengal...

Author

hahaha.. :3

Author

Ahahahahaha! Awesome post hafiz !

Author

Ahahahahaha! Awesome post hafiz !

Author

thanks :3
aku suka part blow-by-blow tu..hahaha

Post a Comment