]

Monday 8 April 2013

Rebranding

| |


..into FiyLoLa!




So, you must have been wondering why change the url? Why fiylola? Why rebranding? Why now? Why do I even think you guys would even care?

Whoo okok,Chill. I shall answer all my imagination your questions.

1. Why I change the URL?
Because, after putting much thought into it, I feel that my URL need to be short, simple, and memorable. And thanks to my friends who comes out with the name.
Soo, GrammarNaziHell --evolved into--> FiyLoLa!


S. Hayden
Susu
Yuyu



2. Why fiylola (Fiy-Lo-La)?
Ok, the pronunciation of the word fiylola resembles  my name, which is Hafiz Dolah Don't believe me? Try saying my name 15 times as fast as you can :3 . The story goes like this, Hayden and Susu was talking bout me nothing bad I presumed, and then Yuyu want to join in the conversation LOL who am I kidding, of course they are gossiping about me =.=. When Yuyu ask who are they talking about, he said my name. Then Yuyu murmurs, "Hah? Fiylola?" Yes she has a bit of hearing problem :P. And thus the two of them broke into laughter.

3. Why Rebranding?
Ok I have to admit, rebranding is a little bit too much. You need to have a brand 1st to rebrand. Just think of it as a rename, nothing is change,I still post random topics that I needed to get out from my chest, and I am still with my arms wide opens, welcomed, every single one of  your brutal honesty than any sugar coated 
sympathy

4. Why now?
Why noT? If not now, then when?

5. Why do I even think you guys would even care?
......wait, *pause* So right now I'm imagining you asking me about my thoughts, and I have to justify my thoughts to you who are currently my imagination ultimately leading towards asking a question to myself about myself and answering the question to myself?



So, I manage to make my head hurts. Goodbye. For now.







0 comments:

Post a Comment