]

Thursday 25 April 2013

I'm a pro.

| |

When you have 1 assignments, 1 movie review, 1 interview, 2 test, 1 mock event and 1 real event that the due date is near, suddently you have time to update blogs. Haha.

I put the 'pro' in Procrastination.

Oh, a little update on myself. Since there are no movie after Sherlock Holmes 2 that entice me to watch it in the cinema. In fact, some movies just make me feel not worth my time to watch or space in my computer to even download it *cough* if I condone such irresponsible act of illegal downloading, whch I'm not. *cough* I am trying to motivate myself to start reading novel. Not so proud to say, till this date, I only have read 4 novels so far. And each book took me around 4-5 weeks.

The first three novel I read during my secondary school, and I just finish reading my fourth one last week. Right now, my friend, Su, lend me the novel, How To kill a Mokingbird by Harper Lee. Gladly, it is not a tutorial on how to kill a freaking bird. Yup.Yup, noo killing birds what so ever. Not that I was excitedly agreeing to read the books because of this idea. Anyway, I'm still in the second chapter, lets just hope that there are bird killing plot in the book Err, I mean lets hope *NOT. Lets hope there are NO bird killing plot in the book. 

So talking bout killing birds. It reminds me of a funny episode of Family Guy where Peter find a way to kill two birds with one stone.



Funny right. The level of sarcasm, ignorance, irony and sarcasm of that TV series is off the charts. Yeah I did say asrcasm sarcasm twice to emphasize it.

Anywayyyy, I really should get back to my work..Soo if you know any good books, please, feel free to drop it in the comment. I will try my super best to read it.My target is to read 50 novel before the end of this year.

46 more to go.

I hope I can make it. :)
Laters, babe.
Ceo of Fiylola Industries.. LoL. yeah that is my fourth book. I read it just to know what is the hype is all about. and....it is..erm..colourful. Yes, the description are pretty colouful. Hahaha. Those who don't know what I'm talking about, do read 50 Shades of Gray. Laters, babe. 

p/s : Haih so many errors. I really should check before I publish =.=a

0 comments:

Post a Comment