]

Friday 19 July 2013

Creativity at its finest.

| |
Yesterday I was walking down the endless road of the internet and I stumbled upon this.

They say that the photographer just told them to run like they were chased by something big.


It is kinda cool. It is not your regular wedding picture and it sure does make a great conversation starter. I mean, just show this to your friends that missed the wedding and just sit back and bask in the glory of them saying stuff like "COOL" , or "LOL" . 

And after extensive digging by extensive digging I meant surfing the net nonstop LOL., I found several other wedding picture. It is kinda cool when all your friends and family agreed to for this kind of picture. It's creative, and since everyone seriously EVERYONE. Once I saw a 16years old photographer taking pictures for a wedding in my home town. that has a digital single lens reflect camera suddenly took up photography as their part time / full time job, this addition of image manipulation can help to differentiate the good from the rest.

Here are some other varieties of the wedding picture.









This is in my opinion the coolest among the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment