]

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Another first today.

| |

After finish playing with my computer, surfing here and there. I felt that I should eat something before I went to bed.

Yeay! Got some leftover from Iftar earlier. That is fried fish and hot chilli soy sauce.

Wait a minute. What's that.




What's this.



I picked it up, washed it, and it still PURPLE!



Cool huh.


Have you guys ever seen one before? I did googled it, and this is what I found.



Image source : http://www.ursulasweeklywanders.com/travel/a-day-on-the-farm-the-colourful-jim-thompson-legacy/


I think its kinda cool and because  in my 23years of experience of going to shops, shopping malls, grocery stores, and farmers market, never I have saw one.

What say you?



2 comments:

Author

You got nice palm lines!

Author

Thanks! now that you mentioned it, several new lines appeared out of no where. hurm..

Post a Comment