]

Tuesday 23 July 2013

NEW FREAKING TEMPLATE!

| |
YAY! DONE EDITING,CUSTOMIZING, COPY PASTING!

Almost. Almost done. Almost. I need a break.

This is my eyes, begging for some break. (u__u)



Oh, and tell me what you think of the new looks :D
any ideas, suggestion, or criticism are hugely appreciated. Don't believe me? Look up, below the header. Brutal honesty is always welcome here in my blog.


Laters.
Gators.



Update 23 July 2013 21:28

Yeay! Im done tinkering with the major stuff. All buttons seems to be functional. Oh what is left is the header Later la I add. Hahaha. 
Need to design that ASAP btw. hurm. Anyhow, have fun here :D

Laters.



Update 25 July 2013 18:42

This is before.


The template is nice and all, but, it just does not feel right. Soo, I put on my hunter boots gloves, and set sail to find new templates...
...
....
....
and behold, the new template you are currently seeing. This are the main features of the current template.

  • 2 Column
  • Right Sidebar
  • White and Black Colors
  • Top Navigation Menu
  • Social Subscriptions Icons
  • Stylish Custom search bar
  • Jquery Main Navigation Animated Drop Down Menu
  • Image Slider with Content & Thumbnail
  • Auto Post Summaries with Images
  • Social Bookmarking Widget Installed
  • Related Posts Widget Installed
  • Custom Designed Popular Posts Widget
  • Custom Designed Follow by Email Widget
  • Stunning Comments Section 
  • Auto Highlighted Author Comments 
  • Twitter Stream at Footer
  • Animated Go to Top Button with Jquery 
  • 4 Column Footer Section
That is all for now. I hope.

Laters, gators.





0 comments:

Post a Comment