]

Tuesday 19 March 2013

DreamCatcher

| |
Yesterday, I had a weird dream (yes, I did wash my feet), it is so weird that I had to make a post about it.

"You must not be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
Christopher NolanInception: The Shooting Script 

My Weird Dream.

*Like any other dream, I can not remembered all the details, just bits and pieces of it before I woke up.*

Situation : Lining up to receive my Diploma during my convocation day.


So, I lined up to receive my diploma, during the wait, I started to recalled back all the hardships, all the joy and pain and all the experience I had gain during my studies. I was so emotional at that moment (every grad student will know this feeling), I almost shed a tear. Almost.

I managed to control my feeling, and while waiting, I saw my fellow classmates are allowed a short speech after receiving the diploma, and then before I realise it, my brain already started to think of a speech for me to say.


Then, the moment of truth, my name was called, I walk gracefully onto the stage. Then I went to the podium and give my speech. (Bear (RAWR) in mind, I am still sleeping and all of this happens in my dream.)


This is the speech that I delivered with full emotion.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Time 
(The title is something that I came up afterwards.)

   I would like to give a bundle of thanks to my parents, my lectures, and of course to all my friends. Thank you. It has been a roller coaster of fun, anger, surprise, fear, sadness, anticipation and joy. How ever, my journey,*slight pause* OUR journey,  is far from over, it is not the end, it is just the end of the beginning. 

   And our new chapters in life is going to be filled with new hardships, new challenges and of course, new rewards. Let us all embrace our future and embark to our journey, TOGETHER, hand in hand, making a mark in this world.

   It is our time to shine. It is our time to colour our future. Guys.., no,*Slight pause and inhale* LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,  THIS is our TIME.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At that last sentence, the crowd was cheering and clapping, I got goosebumps all over, and I just can not hold it in anymore. Tear drops are running down my cheeks, with my scroll in my hand squeezed tight, I raised it high to the sky.

*********

By raising my fist in my dream, I immediately I woken up, with my hands in the air, and I was crying. It.felt.so.REAL. I grab my phone and quickly jot everything before I forgot about it. and here we are. What is so weird is that I did not even attend my diploma's graduation,


so who's memory is that?



Did these guys put it in my mind?







2 comments:

Author

I cannot answer the last question 'coz the whole set of that dream was a toss-up.

Author

I was not expecting an answer, but it is a good question isn't it..

Post a Comment