]

Thursday 7 March 2013

NBOS

| |

University Ambassador (UA) National Blue Ocean Strategy (NBOS).

Apparently, I have been accepted to join the UiTM National Blue Ocean Strategy Secretariat. Needless to say, my heart was filled to the brim with joy to be one of the university ambassador. FYI, UA NBOS is a national program driven by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia.

They typed my name wrong! (=_=)
In short,
1. UA functioned as young leader especially in organizational aspect.

2. Served as a bridged between local communities and the government       to disseminate information regarding any action done by the government.

3. Become a good role model to the youth by showing maturity, positive attitude and confidence.

Click HERE for further clarification on what is NBOS or what is UA, their functions, activities, or their program.







They invited me to join their Teambuilding University Volunteers UiTM program this Friday (8th of march) till Sunday (10th of March). Even though the activities listed in the tentative are extremely fun, sadly to say, I cant bring any of my gadgets there because the activities are pretty extreme. Thus making me unable to provide live updates to my fellow readers, however, I promise the first thing I do after hugging my laptop calling my parents after coming back from the program is to give a full report on my activities there.

Good bye and see you guys at 11th of March 2013. God willing (hopefully).

1 comments:

Author

You can do blogging (blogspot.com) via email, specify or assign your blogger email and posting can be done thru you cell line. Love to read your update March 8 ~ 10, 2013.

How to assign your blogger email?

Settings › Mobile and email

Post a Comment